Well…since I’ve got nothing better to do:
01. What is your favorite word?
I don’t have one. But I do enjoy the way the word smile looks like it’s smiling. There are a few that do that, but this is the one I can think of and notice the most.
02. What is your least favorite word?
Nope. Don’t have one of these either.
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Pretty things (creatively), connecting with someone, coming to an understanding (for spiritually and emotionally)
04. What turns you off?
Rudeness, ignorance/hatred, unpleasant smells.
05. What is your favorite curse word?
06. What sound or noise do you love?
Good music? People laughing and singing? Babies babbling? Water trickling?
07. What sound or noise do you hate?
Tires screeching (I always wait for the crash at the end of the screech), teeth squeaking.
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
09. What profession would you not like to do?
Politics, social work, law.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
It’s good to see you. Good job on a life well lived.