Wednesday, January 2, 2008

and the winner is...

Each year my camrades at the saltmines are reminded of the endless possibilities that the holiday season brings. The endless possibility referring to the creativity of gifts that we receive from one vendor in particular.

My buddy beth and I look forward to what amazing (for truly we are amazed) gift our vendor Paul will personally deliver to our offices to see who got the more incredible gift. Last year I won hands down for an amazing lamp that I dare you to try and find out there in retail world (or otherwise).

This year, Paul did not disappoint and beth emailed me a photo of her gift:



Amazing. Right?

Right back at ya, bethy:



And for posterity, last year's lamp (with three different watts that you can change by touch):

No comments: