Wednesday, June 11, 2008

it's not just me!

Looks like one of my admired designers Betsey Johnson is also rockin the retro vibe. Check out her Spring 2008 show!



I think this yellow one may be my favorite. I would wear the flowers in my hair too. But only for special occasions like lawn garden parties.


And speaking of hair accoutrement, I had to include an example of the big bows, cause swear to god, last night and part of the day before I was thinking to myself about how the big bow only had a few years' of fun back when Madonna was sporting her material girl look? And how no one's brought it back. And it's kinda cute and fun. And maybe I'd try to bring it back, but then again I get carded for ordering a glass of pinot grigio at CPK when I wear a barrette in my hair. With a big bow, I would probably get carded for buying booze, showing up at a voting booth and driving a car. Probably not a look I could sport for the every day.

No comments: