1. Shooting photos through a tinted minivan window is almost like using a polarizing filter. Almost.
2. I like photographing pumpkins.
3. Some folks like to get high while they get warm.
4. This place has the better cookies according to my authorities.
5. I preferred their blueberry pie.
6. Jesus, is the foliage gorgeous!
7. We don't seem to have these cute berry baskets at the markets in L.A.
8. I enjoyed 4 out of the 6 beers at the Red Hook brewery.
8a. Blonde ale is refreshing.
8b. Hefeweizen had lots of nutrients.
9. I will never tire of looking at the ocean.
10. New England has the best seafood restaurants*
11. They're not shy with their butter.**
12. Mum and the old guy (note his hat says: Old Guys Rule, the back says: Aged To Perfection) are wonderful hosts. Actually, I already knew that so it wasn't something I learned.
13. Not specific to New England, but: Regis and Kelly sure are charming.
14. And also: That Kathy Lee sure is an asshole.
15. I am amused by the signage in Maine.
Click on this one to enlarge and read their fine print.
A few more photos on my flickr account.
* Unofficial survey conducted. Okay, not really conducted per se.
** Okay, so not really 10 things.