Thursday, November 20, 2008

in my inbox

...from yesterday, the link to the latest issue of small magazine.

It totally rocks! Chock-full of lots of awesome clothes, products and photos. I'm sure you crafty readers already know about small, but if you haven't, check it out and be sure to sign up for their mailing list. They also have all their back issues archived on their site.

Some of my faves below:

The first fashion piece is laid out in drawings by Emily Martin of (Inside a Black Apple) fame. She's one of my crafty-makey heroes. She's also selling the drawings she did for small at her etsy shop sometime this month. I won't be able to catch one any of them, her original art sells out so quickly.


Kids wearing cute hats.


Littles+rockstar aesthetic=cute overload for me.


Truly inspiring product design with recycled materials.

No comments: