Monday, December 1, 2008

feel better, John Green!

For the rest of y'all: I have lots of photos to go through before I can sort them and post them. In the meantime, enjoy this little bit of a time-waster reading more stuff about me:

1. What's your name?
Jean.

2. What is your favorite thing to wear?
Lately, fat pants and a t-shirt.

3. Last thing you ate?
Pumpkin spice granola bar with milk.

4. One place you will NEVER eat at?
Can't say. I didn't think I'd ever eat at a fast food joint, but once I was stuck in the middle of no where at 5 o'clock in the morning with a busy day ahead of me and I had an egg McMuffin in my hands. I think I am trying to say that this question probably won't apply to me.

5. I say Shotgun, you say:
Okay.

6. Last person you hugged?
My husband.

7. Does anyone you know wanna date you?
My husband.

8. Would you date anyone you met online?
Well no, I'm married. But if I weren't married, sure.

9. Name something you like physically about yourself:
This question is harder than I thought it would be. I mean, I'm not self-loathing or anything but sheesh it's hard. Um, okay, I like my hands? I think they look graceful but can render a strong handshake.

10. The last place you went out to dinner to?
The Cheesecake Factory? It's up the street from where we live.

11. Who is your best friend?
My husband.

12. What time of the day is it?
9:59 AM

13. Who/What made you angry today?
So far so good.

14. Baseball or Football?
Baseball. Red Sox!!

15. Ever gone skinny dipping?
Yes.

16. Favorite type of Food?
Can't pick one.

17. Favorite holiday:
Thanksgiving.

18. Do you download music:
Yes. But legit. I use iTunes the most. But some albums I want to have the cd experience with the liner notes and artwork and everything so I save those to buy the old fashioned way.

19. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
Not really.

20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos?
I don't have one (a Chinese symbol tattoo nor an opinion of them).

21. Would you date the person who posted this?
Would I date myself? I guess so. Well, probably not because I would probably annoy myself. It's better that I don't date myself.

22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?
Yes.

23. Do you love anyone?
Yes.

24. Are colored contact lenses sexy?
I don't really care for them.

25. Have you ever bungee jumped?
No.

26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting?
No.

27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you
Yes.

28. How many pets do you have?
Two cats.

29. Have you met a real redneck?
I've met them and lived among them.

30. How is the weather right now?
Sunny. A little cool. The weather widget on my iGoogle page says that it's 59 degrees out right now, but I find that a little hard to believe. I bet it's warmer.

31. What are you listening to right now?
The hum of some machinery in my downstairs neighbor's apartment.

32. What is your current favorite song?
I really like "Much Farther To Go" by Rosie Thomas on her album "These Friends of Mine."

33. What was the last movie you watched?
"Notting Hill" on The Oxygen Network. One and a half times. I would have gone for two, maybe three viewings if they repeated it again, but M guilted me into going to bed instead.

34. Do you wear contacts?
Sometimes.

35. Where was the last place you went besides your house?
M and I went to a sports bar down the street to watch the football game.

36. What are you afraid of?
I don't care for that swishy sensation in your stomach when you go down a ferris wheel or up an elevator or down a roller coaster.

37. How many piercings have you had?
Five.

38. What piercings do you want?
I'm happy with the five I have and don't feel like I want any more.

39. What's one thing you've learned this year?
I'm sure I've learned more than one thing this year. But the one that comes to mind is that I am not as good at letting go of my stuff as I'd hoped I was.

40. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
If I want a caffeine hit: tall non-fat latte. If I just want to sip on something warm and lovely: tall non-fat chai latte.

41. What Magazines are you reading?
Martha Stewart Living and Wedding, Real Simple and Domino Magazine, but I'm planning on giving up my subscription on the latter.

42. Have you ever fired a gun:
No.

43. Are you missing someone?
Yes.

44. Favorite TV show?
The Wire (on DVD).

45. Do you have an obession with WoW?
I'm not sure what this is. And I'm too lazy to look it up on Wikipedia. So I'll answer the question with: no.

46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb?
No.

47. What celeb do you look like?
Do folks still think all Asians look the same? Does Lucy Liu look like Tia Carrerre and Michelle Yeo? If so, um, yeah. I look like them.

48. Who would you like to see right now?
M.

49. Favorite movie of all time?
Too many to pick just one. But M and I watched "Wall-E" on dvd the other day and I was quite charmed. It's an amazing movie.

50. Do you find yourself loved?
Yes.

51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't suppose to?
Yes.

52. Favorite smell?
The ocean breeze, the smell of good cooking, hot coffee, clean sheets...

53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn?
Lightly buttered and salted.

54. What's something that really bugs you?
The ineptitude of my property manager. I have to call them today to report a repair that's needed in my place. I dread that phone call. I dread it.

55. Do you like Michael Jackson?
No.

56. Taco Bell or Burger King?
Neither.

57. What's your favorite perfume?
Green Tea eau de toilette from L'Occitane.

58. Favorite baseball team?
Red Sox.

59. Ever call a 1-900 phone number?
No.

60. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep?
About 36 hours. (Incidentally, the longest I've ever slept straight is 17 hours. Probably after my 36 hours of sleep deprivation.)

61. Last time you went bowling?
M and I tried to go bowling a few weeks ago and a few years ago we were unsuccessful as well. It's been a long time. Years probably.

62. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
I find the south a little weird.

63. Who was your last phone call?
With jenn. Hi jenn!

64. Last time you were at work?
I'll steal our secret brother John Green's (osbJG) response: That all depends on how you define "at" and "work."

65. What's the closest orange object to you?
There's photograph of orange leaves on my computer's desktop. Does that count? Otherwise, I think I spy an orange something or other on my bookcase across the room from me. Maybe orange paper. Maybe orange lettering on a ream of special printing paper.

No comments: