Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Connecticut. Yes. Connecticut


(stuck in a traffic jam on the Merritt Parkway)

M and I are in CT (I grow tired of spelling it out)! We got here a month earlier and scouted out apartments to rent. We found one we liked and moved in today. Between our arrival to the east coast and now we have been busy with work and visiting family and taking care of other moving related projects. And somehow I have lapsed in posting photos of our trip across the country by car (with two cats no less) and just general blogging and internet surfing. I sort of miss it but it's also been good to be away. At this point I really don't know when my trip photos will be sorted through and posted, but I really do think I ought to do it. So stay tuned.

Cooking has also been a bit scarce with all the travel and staying with family who feeds you non-stop. But I'll be getting back into that too with probably more photos to share.

This week we are going to unpack and get settled in and familiarized with our new city. Blogging may be light for a spell but I've been posting photos a wee bit more frequently at flickr. And of course there is always Facebook.

No comments: