Tuesday, August 25, 2009

modern finger puppets

How cute are these guys?

Modern graphic finger puppets!


You know, on and off I've thought about the finger puppets I made for my little friend a few years ago. I would love to make something like those to sell but would want the characters to be my own design and not something that was already in existence (more creative that way and let's not even get into the copyright issues). But I could never come up with any ideas for my own characters. These guys have inspired me on a direction I could take with the design.

(All images from and purchasing info available at Smallable)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so sweet, well done!

jean said...

Thanks Gladys, but these aren't my work. I saw them on the Smallable website and thought they looked terrific.