Friday, April 20, 2007

Tip of the Day

Today's tip of the day is a mega sale of interfacing from Timtex. Their shipping rates are going up in May so they are pushing some of their stock with free shipping to anywhere in the US and Canada before the rate increase.

If only I had room to stash more craft supplies! Think of all the cool stuff I could make! But I am trying to be more sensible about such things. I have far too many projects that need to be completed (and, um, started) to justify buying materials for future projects that I haven't even dreamed up yet. Do I really have room for 10 or 75 yards of 13.5" interfacing? Probably not. But you might! So I am passing this sale announcement along to you:

http://timtexstore.com/

Have fun making cool stuff that I won't be able to. Like this stuff from Amy Butler:

No comments: