Wednesday, October 31, 2007

history in the making

It's been a little busy around here so I'm a little late posting this:

Ooh, wasn't that fun? I'm already feeling a little Sox-lag, though I'll be the first to admit that I was rather a fair-weather fan this year. Sorry boys, I'll try to be more attentive next season. It's been fun the last few weeks watching games at home with m. Too bad I don't have any co-workers who are baseball fans. I'd talk about what a momentous occasion this world series was going to be and they'd just smile politely at me. Oh well. There was a lot of high-fiving at home to make up for it.

I'm about nine weeks late posting this one, but you know where we are in the sports world these days when you come home to this:


And you know that this means what's on the other side of the room is this:


Hey big guy, wake up! This is the good part!

The NBA is kicking up some interesting stuff too. Apparently.

Hey, when did this become a sports blog? I have some more craft-related stuff to post in a short bit. So don't you fret.

No comments: