Friday, January 25, 2008

at the risk of sounding (a lot) dorky

I have to share with you my newest acquisition:

(yes, it's a stapler)
check out what happens when I push this little knob to the right


ka-pow! it's got a built in staple-remover!


(dramatization)


(another dramatization)
and unlike my other spanky but not quite as functional stapler, I can swing it open to staple notes to my desk


possibly the coolest feature of all?


it carries a supply of staples ready to go


(for scale)

All for the low, low price of $1.08 from my local thrift store. What a score!

4 comments:

meteowrite said...

It's a Swiss Army Stapler!! (Also makes julienne fries!)

Blayne Edwards said...

I am so jealous.

jean said...

Yes! I have already made fries with it. I'm going to try it out on the laundry and see how many loads I can get in before the end of the day!

Jim Tschen Emmons said...

Okay, at the risk of adding myself to the chart of glories oh Jean, I must say that is the coolest stapler ever!