Sunday, January 27, 2008

survey

If you are my friend and you live in this country, I think you might be interested in taking this survey. I couldn't link to the post directly, but if you go to the website now you can read the info on the survey and how to take it (should you so decide).



I don't know how much I need to endorse this to you guys. Would it be like preaching to the converted? I've had the fortune of attending a live event with Ira Glass twice in one year. He is a spectacular speaker and a wonderful storyteller. Any opportunity you have to see him in person is a treat. But since he is terribly busy with his television show and the radio program (last we saw him, he said something like how he has been working for 6 months straight without a single day off. whew! that's tough) and since he can't very well clone himself and polarize, I guess a satellite screening to a live show would be the next best thing.

No comments: