Monday, December 7, 2009

too cute!

I love most of the stuff on Erin Jang's website. (her wedding invitations are so awesome!). So it comes as no surprise at how tickled I am with her latest project.

Her husband loves rootbeer, so for his birthday she bought a vintage soda crate and filled it with all sorts of different root beer for him to try. The topper is this adorable card she created to describe each root beer. Sort of a tasting menu guide.

(Image from Erin Jang)

I think it would look fabulous framed and hung to enjoy for longer. And what a sweet reminder it would be of such a cute and personal birthday gift. See more of Erin's work here.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

I'd probably be disappointed that the whole box wasn't the one from the bottom right if I ever got something like this, but it's still a cool idea.