Monday, December 7, 2009

basically I want to dress like an 8 year old

I'm finally getting around to reading the latest issue of small magazine. I started reading it well before I got pregnant because it's so well designed. And because I love children's clothing. More specifically, when I flip through a children's clothing catalogue/magazine I love all the little girls' clothes and I want to wear them myself. Is that weird? If so, I'm okay with that. I mean look at these cuties from french designer rose desbois:

I could so rock this look.


I wear something similar to this already.


This might be a borderline look. Where I look juvenile instead of cute and chic.

And the rest of these I'd get for leftie. The last two I think only a little girl could pull off.




I love the way mini dresses+boots look.


I want that cowl.



(All images from rose desbois.)

No comments: