Tuesday, May 30, 2006

back in L.A.

So we are back. The wedding is over. And here I am at work, more than just a little grumpy that … oh, that I need to work at this job which I am finding duller than dull today, that m and I are here while many of my fun friends are elsewhere, that I want to take the day off and lay in the sunshine with no plans or demands for a few days. Sounds like this girl needs another vacation, right?

The wedding was lovely. I had a problem with my digital camera so I took the SLR with me instead. 7 rolls of film later, we arrived back in L.A. home to our beloved kitties. This morning I took the film to my local drugstore to get them developed. In the meantime, here are a few photos that jenn and nathan took with their digital camera and forwarded to us. Just a little something to tide us over.


(pretty jenn)


(the newly married couple)


(left to right: heather, nathan, jenn, jean, sven & natalie)


I can’t believe we’ve known each other for 14 years! When did that happen??

More photos to come by the end of the week.

No comments: