Monday, December 17, 2007

more fun with my new toy

or, What I Did On Friday Night.

I saw my friend donna. She's a high school drama and english teacher. Here she is in her Little Theatre introducing her fall production:


I got to have some fun with my new camera. Don't worry, I'm not one of those assholes who text message during movies or in darkened theatres. I was sitting in the back row (there's like 10) and photographing in a non-obtrusive way.

Isn't she lovely? I had to photograph her because I thought she looked like a dutch painting. Her face is so serene and sweet.


And the costumes were pretty freaking amazing.


Did I mention that this is a high school production?


Oh yeah, and donna's friends with a fight choreographer. If you think this looks hot, you should have seen her spring production of Peter Pan complete with guy-wires. I remember her announcing: We've become the Mark Taper.


Photographing fencers in a darkened theatre is really, really tricky. I have not mastered this art (not even close, sista).


That was a fun night.

No comments: