Friday, April 18, 2008

more young@heart

These guys were in town last night to promote their movie!


When I heard that, I rushed to get tickets for us. Wow, the show was awesome! This guy is one of my favorites. He's got such a great energy and spirit. And a lovely lovely voice to boot.


The audience was thrilled to see all the dancing on stage. Especially when the fella in the wheelchair got up to cut a rug. I think we all remembered him being more mobile in the film and so it was a little surprising to see him in a wheelchair, and then was doubly thrilling to see him up and kicking it.


The band was also great. Such talented bunch of musicians!


(Blurry photos. But I didn't want to annoy the theatre goers behind me (all 3 rows of them) with all my photo taking, so I had to keep it quick and infrequent.)

There are some fun videos on youtube as well if anyone's interested. When M and I got home last night, we couldn't stop watching them. Seriously if you hear that these guys have a gig near you, go out and see it. you won't be disappointed. Good times, people, good times.

No comments: