Monday, December 22, 2008

holiday crafting plans revised

You've probably already guessed that those scarves were part of my holiday gifts and not meant for the cats. Here they are all packaged up and ready to be shipped out (thank you express mail. I love you very much).


I had all these grand plans for the holiday crafting. That rainbow pillow for my nephew for one, and loads of other insanely creative gifts that I would have loved crafting but man, I totally underestimated the time it would take (ha. ha. ha.) and so found myself abandoning everything in favor of quick, cute and hopefully well received scarves.

I'm that boring auntie that sends clothes for Christmas gifts, I'm afraid. I really thought I'd be the hip auntie who takes you to see art movies and doesn't mind if you swear in front of her. But alas, my kidlings wouldn't really enjoy art movies and I guess I wouldn't really like to hear 6 year-old-maggie swear.

Maybe if I start now, I can get my A-Plan gifts done in time for their birthdays this year...

No comments: